Canon Pixma Pro
–SMG provided full service production from creative conception to final execution to launch Canon’s newest line of professional printers via a series of sensory gallery events.
–Custom fabrication of elegant pop-up galleries in 6 major markets where guests used their 5 senses to discover the final gallery theme
Pixma ProSeries Mobile Tour
–Custom design and fabrication of Canon’s professional mobile print studio
–Nationwide 18-month tour showcased the large format printing of thousands of stunning images for consumers at trade shoes and retail locations
The SMG team partnered with the NFL to produce and execute the NFL Fit For You 5k, a family and fashion friendly 5K walk/run to promote physical fitness and launch the NFL’s line of women’s apparel
–Two events in Indianapolis and Washington D.C. where over 3,000 consumers got fit while wearing their gear with pride for the Colts and the Redskins
–$37,000+ was raised for the American Heart Association and Play60 – the NFL’s not for profit campaign
–The events featured women of the NFL, alumni players & team VIPs, cheerleaders & celebrity fitness expert Tracy Anderson.
PR stunt for Febreze Car Vent Clips
–SMG scouted downtown Houston for top guerilla marketing locations and recommended top billboard media buys.
–We crafted an activation plan for the video team to capture genuine footage of consumers interacting with “odor” actors while sampling the product. SMG produced all custom “odors” costumes and branded signage.
–Our team activated two days of grassroots guerilla marketing that resulted in 107,000+ consumer impressions
–1.5 Million PR impressions via local media and social engagement
–Distributed 2,500 car vent samples + 5,000 flyers
Western Union’s “World of Betters” global campaign launch
–SMG production team transformed a high school auditorium in NYC into a visually striking, branded event space fit for pop star Alicia Keys, the WU CEO, and high profile guests.
–Worldwide live streamed event and press conference
–SMG produced branded elements and provided onsite management for six additional Western Union celebrity filled live events, featuring artists such as Wycleff Jean, John Legend, Daddy Yankee and Common
–Our team transformed a NYC corner store into a press conference space where local foreign dignitaries and the WU CEO launched Western Union’s 500,000th store
SMG partnered with Canon’s PR team for an unprecedented and creative multiyear campaign to launch Canon’s newest DSLR cameras
Project Imagin8tion: The first consumer generated photo contest in history to inspire a Hollywood short film directed by Ron Howard and Bryce Dallas Howard.
–SMG provided production teams, event managers, talent handlers and brand ambassadors for multiple events leading to a Film Festival at the culmination of the campaign. Some of the events included high profile activations such as:
– The global campaign launch at the National History Museum in NYC,
– SXSW Film Festival in Austin with two pop-up interactive screening locations
– Private nationwide film screenings across multiple markets
– The campaign garnered over 3.5 Billion media impressions.
Canon Imagination Lab: SMG production team managed a full behind the scenes day of integrated coaching and mentoring for A-List celebrities at MILK Studios in Los Angeles.
Biz Stone Twitter Lounge
– SMG transformed a recycled shipping container into a live Canon Twitter Lounge in a high traffic location: San Francisco’s iconic Embarcadero building
–Fully branded event space outfitted with cutting edge technology and a live Twitter feed
– Celebrity Biz Stone interacted with thousands of consumers during the live event to promote his new short film for Project Imaginat10n
Project Imaginat10n Film Festival: An entire film festival was created using consumer photos to inspire five celebrity first-time directors and five consumers to direct films.
– SMG was responsible for full stage production of the film festival and red carpet management at the NYC premier
– Onsite management of PR/media schedule for Jamie Foxx, Eva Longoria, Georgina Chapman, James Murphy, and Biz Stone leading up to the world premiere at Lincoln Center in New York City.
– Resulted in 1.7 Billion total PR impressions and Canon securing the #1 market share above all competitor brands.